Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Final Destination (in 3D) trailer...

It's hopeless. No matter how I protest, now matter how much I bargain, I will likely be seeing this one on opening night. As most of you know, my wife (Wendy) devours horror trash like this as if it were crack. In an ideal world, a nearly two-year old Allison would be sitting next to us, exclaiming 'uh-oh!' and cackling maniacally whenever anyone dies. As for the spouse, our first date was Saw II (her choice). Ironically, one of the reasons I decided to go out with her is that I had a token desire to see the second Saw film (despite hating the first), so I figured I would use this first date as an excuse. Had I not seen The Legend of Zorro months earlier at a test screening, my life might have turned out very differently.

Scott Mendelson

Note - the trailer claims that 'ten years ago, it began'. But the first film came out March 17th, 2000. That makes it nine-years ago, math geeks.

2 comments:

Avatar said...

I have not seen any previous Final Destination movie. I didn't know there's new one coming. It looks fantastic.

Avatar said...

I have not seen any previous Final Destination movie. I didn't know there's new one coming. It looks fantastic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels