Thursday, April 19, 2012

All eight G.I. Joe: Retaliation character posters...

These all went out to different online movie sites during the first part of the morning.  I generally don't do the whole 'cobble together from multiple sites and post them all trick, but I felt like doing so today.  Anyway, Paramount is pretty aggressive with this one as, absent the Marvel movies that dominated their summer last year, this is among their biggest would-be tentpoles.  They only have this film, The Dictator, and the Dreamworks animated sequel, Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (which arguably sells itself until a week or so out, and which my mother-in-law is dying to see).  Anyway, enjoy the character posters after the jump.  Yo Joe and all that, this one drops June 29th.  As always, we'll see...


Scott Mendelson




/Film

3 comments:

Matthew Goodman said...

This looks awful. I can't wait!

Liam_Ho said...

Even as a popcorn movie I found the first one pretty dull at times. But for some reason I'm actually anticipating this one.

Annabel said...

I'm so waiting for this movie to be out already, who has the time to wait until june, i want it now!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels