Tuesday, October 30, 2012

James Bond 007: Movie Deathmatch

This a very cool little video pitting Bond against Bond.  I completely admire its extremely unbiased approach (SPOILER: Connery doesn't always win).  Bravo to whoever put this together as it plays rather seamless.  Its short, but I could have enjoyed probably 20 minutes of this.  Skyfall opens Friday November 9th in the states and I'm rather excited for it.  Hopefully I'll be able to catch it in IMAX.  Scott's already seen it and you can find his thoughts here.  

If you've got any cool (well-made) Bond videos like this you'd like to share, feel free to throw them my way.  I'd enjoy seeing them.  Thanks to Ty for bringing this to my attention.

Brandon Peters

Follow me on Twitter – www.twitter.com/@btpeters
“Like” Mendelson’s Memos on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MendelsonsMemos

1 comment:

Aaron Neuwirth said...

Lazenby Loses - HAHAHA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels